Maryland Postsecondary School Closures and Closed School Transcript Requests​

MHEC has launched a new One-Stop Portal exclusively for the use of submitting student transcript requests for closed, postsecondary institutions.  We will no longer receive paper Transcript Request Forms.  


If you are seeking a public high school transcript or record of a GED®, please contact the School District and/or entity that awarded the diploma or GED®.  If you are seeking a private high school transcript or record, please contact the Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE).


We can not provide transcripts from a college or university you attended located outside the State of Maryland.


If the college or university you attended has not permanently closed, please contact the institution for your records.

We are not permitted to email or fax transcripts.  They will only be sent via U.S. Postal Mail.​


Due to the volume of requests that we receive, we respectfully ask that you not call or email regarding a status update.  All status updates will be provided within the One-Stop Portal.

Please click on the link below to create an account and submit a request:


List of Closed Maryland Postsecondary Schools:


Recently Closed Private Career Schools: